FR® the Nodus Factory® friction ring is self-lubricating, very lifht, reliable and stong. The Nodus friction ring is used in numerous applications and for all types of rope.
Nodus-NUB® Friction - Textil friction pulley
The Nodus-Nub® is a multiaxial spherical low friction textile pulley. Combined with a textile connector, the Nodus-Nub can holds very high loads.
Discover examples of applications of the Nodus NUB with its textile connectors in the PLUG & SAIL category.
Shipped within 24h
Credit Card - VISA - MasterCard - Paypal
+33 2 97 67 64 83 - 9 am to 5 pm
The Nodus-Nub® is a multiaxial spherical low friction textile pulley that can holds very high loads.
- Can be used in many applications and with all types of ropes thanks to its inherent lubrication
- Ideal for reeving, used on cascading tackles (back-stay, downhaul, running backstay...), return angle, or even on standing riggings (shrouds).
- Easy to install anywhere on the deck : plate, toe rail, mast step... using our textil connectors.
- Nodus-Nub « Low friction » ¬ in Self-lubricating technical plastic resin ¬ black
Nodus & tricks
- The textile Hook friction is captive on sheets and braces so choose it for your Spinnaker sheets returns.
- Doesn't substitute the high performance pulleys used in dynamic mode.
|Description||Breaking Load||Ø Rope|
|NUB 40 HF||4700||8/10|
- Excellent weight/strength ratio
- High impact and UV resistance
- Low friction coeficient for all type of rope, thanks to its inherent lubrification
- 2 times lighter than the aluminium and 6 time lighter than the steel
- Completely secured thanks to its mobile rigid strand
- Reliable, maintenance free
10 other products in the same category:
T-close K, multi-use universal and secured textile shackle with adjustable loop. The Nautos Tie-on pulley is higly resistant and extremely light. The Tie-on pulleys are compact with a very high working load offering an easy and safe adjustment.
LR® is a loop made of Dyneema® R2 with a low-friction ring. This textile loop is easily fixed on the deck plates and toe rail and, using the Nodus friction ring can haul all adjusting ropes.
TH-M® , the Textil Hook opening friction ring is the lightest and strongest removable sheet control solution
TH C® , the Textil Hook opening friction ring is the lightest and strongest removable sheet control solution
The T® shackle can be used with the Nautos Tie-on Pulley . The T® shackle is a textile shackle specially designed for a lashing block. The Nautos pulley is strong, secure, simple and efficient. Loads are lead directly from sheave to attachment point allowing for light side plates.
BF® , the Block-Friction® violin ring – has an exceptional weight/strength ratio (10 times lighter than a pulley), designed for a heavy static load. The Friction Blocks can be used to make vang or mainsail 3:1 or 4:1 hoists on dinghies, as well as Cunningham adjustment hoists, or clew hoists on larger vessels.
The High Load Loop® made of Dyneema® R2 is a multi-use textile connector for heavy loads, ideal as a soft shackle. The specific feature of this product is that it is both a core and a sheath. The Nautos pulley is strong, secure, simple and efficient. Loads are lead directly from sheave to attachment point allowing for light side plates. Tie-on L 20 & L 30 pulleys are available on demand .