The Block-loop® friction, is a coated textile loop designed for a low-friction ring. It may be delivered with or without friction ring.
Nodus-NUB® Friction - Textil friction pulley
The Nodus-Nub® is a multiaxial spherical low friction textile pulley. Combined with a textile connector, the Nodus-Nub can holds very high loads.See features below
Shipped within 24h
Credit Card - VISA - MasterCard - Paypal
+33 2 97 67 64 83 - 9 am to 5 pm
The Nodus-Nub® is a multiaxial spherical low friction textile pulley that can holds very high loads.
- Can be used in many applications and with all types of ropes thanks to its inherent lubrication
- Ideal for reeving, used on cascading tackles (back-stay, downhaul, running backstay...), return angle, or even on standing riggings (shrouds).
- Easy to install anywhere on the deck : plate, toe rail, mast step... using our textil connectors.
- Nodus-Nub « Low friction » ¬ in Self-lubricating technical plastic resin ¬ black
Nodus & tricks
- The textile Hook friction is captive on sheets and braces so choose it for your Spinnaker sheets returns.
- Doesn't substitute the high performance pulleys used in dynamic mode.
|Description||Breaking Load||Ø Rope|
|NUB 40 HF||4700||8/10|
|Connector Nodex||Size||Beaking Load|
|M Nub 8.2||10||3600|
|L Nub 3.3||10||5500|
|Ls Nub 3.2||10||3800|
|Ms Nub 10.2||10||4800|
- Excellent weight/strength ratio
- High impact and UV resistance
- Low friction coeficient for all type of rope, thanks to its inherent lubrification
- 2 times lighter than the aluminium and 6 time lighter than the steel
- Completely secured thanks to its mobile rigid strand
- Reliable, maintenance free