The Block-shackle® friction is a coated textile shackle designed for low-friction rings. The Low Friction Ring is FREE !
The Block-loop® friction, is a coated textile loop designed for a low-friction ring.
- Textile loop for rings, easy to use and designed for a heavy static load.
- To guide, deflect and haul any ropes, sheets for genoas, spinnakers, drum bosses barber-hauler and cascading backstay and many other applications.
- Ideal for the tack on an asymmetric spinnaker
- Loop®, core and sheath made of 100% Dyneema® R2 12fx pre-stretched, coated ¬ Light grey / black
- Block®, clamping and holding ring, made of flexible TPE thermoplastic which can quickly lock and fix a low-friction ring.
- Nodus Factory low friction ring™ made of Self-lubricating technical plastic resin ¬ black or partner product made of hard anodised aluminium – colour black
|Product Name||Breakin Load||Length||Ø Internal||Ø Rope|
|Loop in Basket||Ring||Recommended|
|BL 14 F||3800||4||5||7||14||6/8|
|BL 20 F||6300||5||7||20||8/12|
|BL 20 F||8000||7||28||12/14|
- Requires no splicing, easy and quick to install.
- The Block® ring holds the textile strands parallel to uniformly and optimally distribute the working loads on the ring.
- Coated textile loop, resistant to chafing and UV.
- Reliable and maintenance free.
Nodus and tricks
- You can use the Block-loop to strap your pulleys.
- Check the breaking load of the rings used.
The Block® rings are clamping and holding rings, for pulleys and rings with low friction, on textile loops and with Nodus Factory shackles.
2 other products in the same category:
Nodus-NUB® Friction - Textil friction pulley The Nodus-Nub® is a multiaxial spherical low friction textile pulley. Combined with a textile connector, the Nodus-Nub can holds very high loads.