Textile pad eye round to stick on, Nodus-Padeye® SX is the only pad eye with adjustable textile Dyneema® loop. Sizes: SX 45 mm / SX 55 mm | Strength from 200kg to 400kg Optional : Nodus Loc® glue - 1 tube (12ml) for 4 to 6 pads PA / Dyneema® / fibrous bioplastic polyamide (recyclable) Nodus Loc
Padeye Halyard Organizers | Pad-Hook®
Padeye Pad-Hook® Glue-on textile cleat for storing ropes.
The padeye can mount on any flat surface in the cockpit to lash lines, or inside the boat on bulkheads to prevent items from shifting while under sail. Great for organizing sheets or dock lines.
Pad-Hook® is a small glue-on textile cleat that allows you to keep all your ropes and lines coiled up and always ready to use and within reach.
Optional: Nodus Loc® glue - 1 tube (12ml) for 4 to 6 pads
Material : PA Tech / Polyamide bioplastic (recyclable)See features below
Shipped within 48h
Credit Card - VISA - MasterCard - Paypal
+33 2 97 67 64 83 - 9 am to 5 pm
Pad-Hook® is a small textile cleat to be glued that allows you to keep all your ropes and lines well coiled and always ready to use and within reach.
- Ideal for hanging halyards in the cockpit when leaving the blocker !
- Very easy to install, your Padeye Pad-Hook allows you to organize your onboard storage ?
- The padeye Pad-Hook, once glued to the wall, the mast or the boom, keeps your ropes and halyards well coiled thanks to a textile toggle* (optional)
- Fixed in the anchor locker, it will allow you to always have your hawsers well coiled in the lockers
- It allows you to hang or fix any element so that nothing moves in the boat, whether it is your eye bucket, your deck broom or any other mandatory safety equipment on a boat!
- Padeye to be glued ready to use in biosourced technical PA
- Length 45 mm & Width 35 mm
Nodus & Tips
- Correctly tie the end and pass the garcette through the skein then hang the garcette in the Pad-Hook.
|Product name||Tearing Charge||Weight||Dimensions|
|Glue||H / L / l|
|Pad Hook||200 kg||4||15 / 45 / 35|
|Nodus-Loc® 12||12 ml||For 4 to 6 pads||According to support|
- No drilling required, thanks to our bi-component glue
- Interchangeable rope with adjustable length
- Simple and easy to use
9 other products in the same category:
Fairlead Mast and deck The Pad-filoir® sheeting line for furling line and spinnaker halyard is specifically designed to be glued or screwed to the mast, boom or deck. Material : I-TECH | Polymer Thermoplastic lubricant (recyclable) Nodus Loc
The Pad-Poulie® is a guide pulley, mounted on a padeye SX, for furling/furling lines and ropes Option: Nodus Loc® glue - 1 tube (12ml) for 4 to 6 pads Materials: Composites / PA / Dyneema® / fibre-reinforced bioplastic polyamide (recyclable) Nodus Loc
Textile pad eye round to stick on, Padeye® SXc Sizes: SX 45 mm | Strength up to 200kg SX 55 mm with bague-block | Strength up to 350kg Optional : Nodus Loc® glue - 1 tube (12ml) for 4 to 6 pads PA / Polyester® / fibrous bioplastic polyamide (recyclable) Nodus Loc
The Dyneema® sewn flat loop is versatile. Very easy to install with a lark's head, it is useful in many applications. Ideal product in addition to the Pad-Race® glue-on sling. Materials : Dyneema®
Nodus Pad-line® - Textil cleat in Dyneema to be screwed or glued Textil cleat to be screwed or glued, Nodus Pad-line®, is the perfect solution for putting away your halyards and sheets aboard. Optional : Nodus Loc® glue - 1 tube (12ml) for 4 to 6 pads Materials: PA / Dyneema® / fibrous bioplastic polyamide (recyclable) Nodus Loc
Nodus Loc® Bi-component glue 12 ml. Note: 1 tube allows to glue 4 to 6 Pads (Padeye : Pad Sx - Pad Race - Pad Hook).
Nodus-Padeye® FrD is the only glueing deck organiser with a friction ring that supports a load of 200kg. Optional : Nodus Loc® glue - 1 tube (12ml) for 4 to 6 pads Materials : PA / Dyneema® / fibrous bioplastic polyamide (recyclable) / Aluminium Nodus Loc
The Pad-Race® is a pad-eye designed and developed by Nodus Factory to make the rope and straps removable. Optional : Nodus Loc® glue - 1 tube (12ml) for 4 to 6 pads | Flat strap Materials: PA 11 | PA Tech / fibrous bioplastic polyamide (recyclable) NODUS LOC Flate strap