The Dyneema® sewn flat loop is versatile. Very easy to install with a lark's head, it is useful in many applications. Ideal product in addition to the Pad-Race® glue-on sling. Materials : Dyneema®
Padeye for rope storage | Pad-line®
Nodus Pad-line® - Textil cleat in Dyneema to be screwed or glued
Textil cleat to be screwed or glued, Nodus Pad-line®, is the perfect solution for putting away your halyards and sheets aboard.
Optional: Nodus Loc® glue - 1 tube (12ml) for 4 to 6 pads
Materials: PA / Dyneema® / fibrous bioplastic polyamide (recyclable)See features below
Shipped within 48h
Credit Card - VISA - MasterCard - Paypal
+33 2 97 67 64 83 - 9 am to 5 pm
Textil cleat to be screwed or glued, Nodus Pad-line® , is the perfect solution for putting away your halyards and sheets aboard.
- Easy to install, the textil cleat Pad-line can be used to clear the cockpit of halyards and sheets keeping them coiled and ready to be used.
- Once fixed on the wall, the textil cleat Nodus Pad-line catches your ropes coiled thanks to a lanyard.
- textil lanyard K3 or T3 spinnaker bag special or elastomer E3
Nodus & tricks
- coil the halyard correctly and pass the lanyard through the hank and hook it up to t-close shackle.
- ideal to hang the halyards in the cockpit near the rope stoppers.
- Ready-to-use Padeye glass-fiber and mixed carbon 60% reinforced PA Length 45 mm & width 35 mm
- T-close Shackle, Glass-fiber reinforced PA
- Textil Nodex R1 (choice of colors) - reference K3
- Sandow - Elastomer, Dyneema® 12fx and sandow - réference E3
- 316 Stainless steel screw - dimension 2,9 mm / 18 mm (not included)
|Pad-Line K3||3||adjustable length||1|
|Nodus-Loc® 12||12 ml||4 to 6 padeyes||According to support|
- easy to install, assembly with screws or Sika glue or Bi-component glue Nodus-Loc® for heavy load
- optimized ergonomics, no sharp part
- Reliable and maintenance free
9 other products in the same category:
Textile pad eye round to stick on, Nodus-Padeye® SX is the only pad eye with adjustable textile Dyneema® loop. Sizes: SX 45 mm / SX 55 mm | Strength from 200kg to 400kg Optional : Nodus Loc® glue - 1 tube (12ml) for 4 to 6 pads PA / Dyneema® / fibrous bioplastic polyamide (recyclable) Nodus Loc
The Pad-Poulie® is a guide pulley, mounted on a padeye SX, for furling/furling lines and ropes Option: Nodus Loc® glue - 1 tube (12ml) for 4 to 6 pads Materials: Composites / PA / Dyneema® / fibre-reinforced bioplastic polyamide (recyclable) Nodus Loc
Nodus-Padeye® FrD is the only glueing deck organiser with a friction ring that supports a load of 200kg. Optional : Nodus Loc® glue - 1 tube (12ml) for 4 to 6 pads Materials : PA / Dyneema® / fibrous bioplastic polyamide (recyclable) / Aluminium Nodus Loc
Padeye Pad-Hook® Glue-on textile cleat for storing ropes. The padeye can mount on any flat surface in the cockpit to lash lines, or inside the boat on bulkheads to prevent items from shifting while under sail. Great for organizing sheets or dock lines. Pad-Hook® is a small glue-on textile cleat that allows you to keep all your ropes and lines coiled up and always ready to use and within reach. Optional : Nodus Loc® glue - 1 tube (12ml) for 4 to 6 pads Material : PA Tech / Polyamide bioplastic (recyclable) Nodus Loc
The Pad-Race® is a pad-eye designed and developed by Nodus Factory to make the rope and straps removable. Optional : Nodus Loc® glue - 1 tube (12ml) for 4 to 6 pads | Flat strap Materials: PA 11 | PA Tech / fibrous bioplastic polyamide (recyclable) NODUS LOC Flate strap
Fairlead Mast and deck The Pad-filoir® sheeting line for furling line and spinnaker halyard is specifically designed to be glued or screwed to the mast, boom or deck. Material : I-TECH | Polymer Thermoplastic lubricant (recyclable) Nodus Loc
Textile pad eye round to stick on, Padeye® SXc Sizes: SX 45 mm | Strength up to 200kg SX 55 mm with bague-block | Strength up to 350kg Optional : Nodus Loc® glue - 1 tube (12ml) for 4 to 6 pads PA / Polyester® / fibrous bioplastic polyamide (recyclable) Nodus Loc
Nodus Loc® Bi-component glue 12 ml. Note: 1 tube allows to glue 4 to 6 Pads (Padeye : Pad Sx - Pad Race - Pad Hook).