Loop and ring® , Nodusfactory low friction rings are available with a dyneema ® loop connector. It can be easily and quickly installed on chainplates, bridges, and jib rails with a simple lark's head knot. This textile loop is easy, simple to use and resistant. ( Static use : Resin ring | Dynamic use : Aluminium ring) Materials: Dyneema® / Flexible TPE / Polymer / Duralumin
Loop high-load in Dyneema® | L HL®
The Loop L® high-load is a Dyneema® textile ring. This flexible textile connector is an ideal hook for heavy loads, such as standing rigging.
The technical feature of our loops (endless slings made of Dyneema® fiber) is that they are both core and sheath, providing greater resistance than a traditional loop.
These products are compatible with most pulley Harken, Karver, Ronstan, Selden, Rutgerson...
Optional locking system:
Materials: Dyneema® / UHMWPESee features below
Credit Card - VISA - MasterCard - Paypal
+33 2 97 67 64 83 - 9 am to 5 pm
The Loop L® High Load in Dyneema® is a textile ring for high loads, ideal as a flexible connector. It is used to connect blocks to the sheet track, the jib track, the boom and spars (spinnaker pole, bowsprit, etc.), backstays and runners to the tackle blocks.
We offer 3 types of Dyneema loops depending on the use you intend for them:
- Classic, pre-stretched and sized dyneema textile loop.
- Intensive, the textile dyneema loop with a "core and sheath", the structural part is in the center of the loop thanks to the double-pass stitching.
- Technical, same as the intensive but with a dyneema sock for a reinforced protection against abrasion.
- Dyneema® textile connector for blocks on outhaul, jib track, boom and spars (spinnaker pole, bowsprit, etc.) linking backstays and runners to tackle blocks
- Ideal for securing low-friction blocks and rings used as "Turnbuckles" or "Return blocks".
+ Nodus & Tip
- For basket attachment, use Block® rings or Twist Lock® velcro straps to secure the strands
- Optimize your loop by checking the sheave size, the CMU or the BWL of your pulleys!
- Textile loop, core and sheath 100% Dyneema® 12fx pre-stretched, smeared ¬ Light grey / black
- Boxed splice, Dyneema® seam
Optional locking accessories
Nodusfactory ™ Dyneema® Loops L® are Made in France and made in our workshops.
- Very light, excellent tensile strength and breaking strength
- Guarantees that the work is in line with the forces
- Very resistant to UV rays
- Excellent resistance to abrasion
- Reliable and maintenance-free
- Veritas certified resistance
10 other products in the same category:
The Sail-fuse® Nodus Factory™ textile damper is a load fuse and mainsail damper. The "Sail-fuse®" fuse opens when the "Rupture" intervention load of the damper is exceeded, several models available. Made from Dyneema® textile webbing with energy absorber in the event of a spontaneous gybe. Sail-fuse® Patented Nodusfactory Materials : Dyneema® / Polyester
The Block-loop® friction NUB, is a Dyneema® sheathed textile loop designed for friction NUB ring. Supplied with the locking ring, a Plug and Sail™ product. Materials: Dyneema® / High T° thermoplastic
The Dyneema® sewn flat loop is versatile. Very easy to install with a lark's head, it is useful in many applications. Ideal product in addition to the Pad-Race® glue-on sling. Materials : Dyneema®
Block-loop® friction is a textile loop sheathed in Dyneema® designed for low-friction rings. It is supplied with the locking ring, a product of the Plug and Sail™ range. Materials: Dyneema® / Polymer / Duralumin
The Textile-Block® is a Dyneema® toggle designed to attach directly to the clew (ring, sling, etc.) and connect your T-drop® release carabiner. Adaptable product for : - M T-sail® Spinnaker carabiner - M T-drop® release carabiner Materials: Dyneema® / Soft TPE
The adjustable Dyneema® Loop is the universel textile accessory to connect quickly a friction ring and become a Loop & Ring It can be easily and quickly installed on chainplates, bridges, and jib rails with a simple lark's head knot. This textile loop is easy, simple to use and resistant. FRICTION RING : Resin I-Tech Duralumin Materials : Dyneema® / UHMWPE / Flexible TPE
Adjusting the sheet pulling point The Nodus Factory textile blocker is an adjustable, self-locking Dyneema® braided textile blocker with a low-friction ring, or an open Hook-type ring. It allows you to adjust the height of the genoa or headsail clew like a "Roller" on a clew rail. Ø Very light and strong, it's easy to use and install. Raw materials : Dyneema® / Polymer
The Textile-Lock® is a Dyneema® strop-type connector with an adjustable eye designed to attach low-friction rings or Nub® quickly and securely. Ideal for reefing on mainsail FRICTION RING FRD® FRICTION RING FR® NUB® Materials: Dyneema® / UHMPE / Velcro®
The Loop Ls® High Load is a heavy duty textile ring made of pre-stretched Dyneema ® fiber and overlaid with Dyneema®. These products are compatible with most Harken, Karver, Ronstan, Selden, Rutgerson, etc. sheaves. This product is delivered with the Block® Nodus Factory ring . Materials: Dyneema® / UHMWPE / Flexible TPE