E T-sail is a textile snap shackle with a T-sail "dog bone", fitted on a strop ready to be spliced directly onto the sheet. Very easy to install by splicing onto a sheet with a core made of hollow braid.
The T-drop® trigger snap-shackle on attachable strop is designed for downwind sail sheets, requires no opening pinch, is easy to use and very lightweight.See features below
Shipped within 48h
Credit Card - VISA - MasterCard - Paypal
+33 2 97 67 64 83 - 9 am to 5 pm
The T-drop® trigger snap-shackle on attachable strop is designed for downwind sail sheets, requires no opening pinch, is easy to use and very lightweight. This product can be customized.
- Trigger snap shackle for rapid connections between two elements: halyards, sheets for spinnakers, gennakers, code 0’s, light wind sails, etc.
- Attachment on the sail ¬ The pelican hook can be placed directly in the clew or halyard tack by means of a loop
- To close the shackle ¬ remove the pin, push the locking ring Load release ¬ pull on the locking ring
- Reliable, maintenance-free
- T-drop® fastener ¬ Glass-fibre reinforced PA
- Rope 100% made of Dyneema® R2 pre-stretched, coated ¬ Light grey/black
- Locking secured under load and when not loaded by the pin
- Strength certified by Veritas/li>
- Release under load, does not get locked
- Possibility of placing a release line
- No oxidation
- Does not damage the decks
5 other products in the same category:
E Palan® ¬ Textile Nub , ring and becket for hoist. It's a strope for our Nub and rings ready to be spliced directly to the halyard or sheet core.
The T-close carabiner snap-shackle on ready-to-use strop is easy to use, quick to open and very lightweight. The soft loop can be hooked directly into the clew or tack
The eye strop is a universal soft strop, ready to be used, designed to quickly attach shackle, snap-shackle, etc. The strop can be spliced directly to the halyard or sheet core, see tutorial
The Strope T-bone quick-shackle on ready-to-use strop is easy to use, quick opening and very lightweight. The soft loop can be hooked directly into the clew or tack