The Dyneema® sewn flat loop is versatile. Very easy to install with a lark's head, it is useful in many applications. Ideal product in addition to the Pad-Race® glue-on sling. Materials : Dyneema®
Sheet fairlead Aluminium | Pad-fairlead D®
Nodus-Padeye® FrD is the only glueing deck organiser with a friction ring that supports a load of 200kg.
Optional: Nodus Loc® glue - 1 tube (12ml) for 4 to 6 pads
Materials : PA / Dyneema® / fibrous bioplastic polyamide (recyclable) / AluminiumSee features below
Shipped within 48h
Credit Card - VISA - MasterCard - Paypal
+33 2 97 67 64 83 - 9 am to 5 pm
Pad FrD®, textile padlock / trigger guard with Duralumin friction ring.
- Quick and easy to install without drilling and anywhere on the deck, on the mast or on the boom with Nodus-Loc® Bi-component glue.
- Its oval shape allows to glue your padeye SX rope with a low friction ring in an optimal way according to the angle and the direction of the load.
- Deck organiser with Low friction glue line to divert your ropes.
- For applications requiring the passage of ropes between two fixed points with minimal horizontal or vertical deflection.
- Allows additional ropes to be guided to cockpit cleats and wedges when no organizer sheave is available
- Padeye SX in Biosourced technical PA
- Size 45 mmm
- Stainless steel ring, as a restraint for the dyneema® textile loop
- Textile loop in dyneema® fiber, Padeye SX 45 in 3mm
- FrD® friction ring in hardened anodized duralumin
- Mounting with Nodus-Loc® bi-component glue for high load
|Ø A||Ø B||Ø C||Ø D||
|Pad SX||gluing 200 kg|
- Ready to use glueing device
- Fixation by double screw possible (not supplied)
- Versatility and flexibility whatever the angle of traction
- Reliable and maintenance free
9 other products in the same category:
Padeye Pad-Hook® Glue-on textile cleat for storing ropes. The padeye can mount on any flat surface in the cockpit to lash lines, or inside the boat on bulkheads to prevent items from shifting while under sail. Great for organizing sheets or dock lines. Pad-Hook® is a small glue-on textile cleat that allows you to keep all your ropes and lines coiled up and always ready to use and within reach. Optional : Nodus Loc® glue - 1 tube (12ml) for 4 to 6 pads Material : PA Tech / Polyamide bioplastic (recyclable) Nodus Loc
Nodus Pad-line® - Textil cleat in Dyneema to be screwed or glued Textil cleat to be screwed or glued, Nodus Pad-line®, is the perfect solution for putting away your halyards and sheets aboard. Optional : Nodus Loc® glue - 1 tube (12ml) for 4 to 6 pads Materials: PA / Dyneema® / fibrous bioplastic polyamide (recyclable) Nodus Loc
Textile pad eye round to stick on, Nodus-Padeye® SX is the only pad eye with adjustable textile Dyneema® loop. Sizes: SX 45 mm / SX 55 mm | Strength from 200kg to 400kg Optional : Nodus Loc® glue - 1 tube (12ml) for 4 to 6 pads PA / Dyneema® / fibrous bioplastic polyamide (recyclable) Nodus Loc
Nodus Loc® Bi-component glue 12 ml. Note: 1 tube allows to glue 4 to 6 Pads (Padeye : Pad Sx - Pad Race - Pad Hook).
Textile pad eye round to stick on, Padeye® SXc Sizes: SX 45 mm | Strength up to 200kg SX 55 mm with bague-block | Strength up to 350kg Optional : Nodus Loc® glue - 1 tube (12ml) for 4 to 6 pads PA / Polyester® / fibrous bioplastic polyamide (recyclable) Nodus Loc
The Pad-Race® is a pad-eye designed and developed by Nodus Factory to make the rope and straps removable. Optional : Nodus Loc® glue - 1 tube (12ml) for 4 to 6 pads | Flat strap Materials: PA 11 | PA Tech / fibrous bioplastic polyamide (recyclable) NODUS LOC Flate strap
The Pad-Poulie® is a guide pulley, mounted on a padeye SX, for furling/furling lines and ropes Option: Nodus Loc® glue - 1 tube (12ml) for 4 to 6 pads Materials: Composites / PA / Dyneema® / fibre-reinforced bioplastic polyamide (recyclable) Nodus Loc
Fairlead Mast and deck The Pad-filoir® sheeting line for furling line and spinnaker halyard is specifically designed to be glued or screwed to the mast, boom or deck. Material : I-TECH | Polymer Thermoplastic lubricant (recyclable) Nodus Loc