E T-sail is a textile snap shackle with a T-sail "dog bone", fitted on a strop ready to be spliced directly onto the sheet. Very easy to install by splicing onto a sheet with a core made of hollow braid.
Universal Eye on Strop
The eye strop is a universal soft strop, ready to be used, designed to quickly attach shackle, snap-shackle, etc. The strop can be spliced directly to the halyard or sheet core, see tutorialSee features below
Shipped within 48h
Credit Card - VISA - MasterCard - Paypal
+33 2 97 67 64 83 - 9 am to 5 pm
The eye strop is a universal soft strop, ready to be used, designed to quickly attach shackle, snap-shackle, etc. The strop can be spliced directly to the halyard or sheet core, see tutorial. This product can be customized.
- E Œil ¬ Textile universal eye strop ready for attaching onto halyards or sheets
- Multi-purpose eye strop for quick connection to shackle, snap-shackle, low-friction ring, etc.
- Easy to use ¬ Choker ¬ Rapid connector
- Reliable, maintenance-free
- Strop, 100% Dyneema® R2 pre-stretched, coated ¬ Light grey / black
- Resistance certified by Veritas
|E Oeil 3||900||3||50||25||6||25/40|
|E Oeil 4||1800||4||60||30||8||40/60|
|E Oeil 5||2800||5||75||35||10||70/90|
|E Oeil 6||3900||6||90||40||12||90/130|
|E Oeil 7||5900||7||105||45||14||130/180|
- Flexible multi-purpose soft shackle, to ensure perfect in-axis loading
- Very UV-resistant
- Excellent chafe resistance
- No damage to decks
5 other products in the same category:
The T-drop® trigger snap-shackle on attachable strop is designed for downwind sail sheets, requires no opening pinch, is easy to use and very lightweight.
The T-close carabiner snap-shackle on ready-to-use strop is easy to use, quick to open and very lightweight. The soft loop can be hooked directly into the clew or tack
E Palan® ¬ Textile Nub , ring and becket for hoist. It's a strope for our Nub and rings ready to be spliced directly to the halyard or sheet core.
The Strope T-bone quick-shackle on ready-to-use strop is easy to use, quick opening and very lightweight. The soft loop can be hooked directly into the clew or tack