The T-drop® trigger snap-shackle on attachable strop is designed for downwind sail sheets, requires no opening pinch, is easy to use and very lightweight.
The T-close carabiner snap-shackle on ready-to-use strop is easy to use, quick to open and very lightweight. The soft loop can be hooked directly into the clew or tackSee features below
Shipped within 48h
Credit Card - VISA - MasterCard - Paypal
+33 2 97 67 64 83 - 9 am to 5 pm
The T-close carabiner snap-shackle on ready-to-use strop is easy to use, quick to open and very lightweight. The soft loop can be hooked directly into the clew or tack
- E T-close ¬ Carabiner Snap shackle on strop, for attaching onto sheet or halyard
- Multi-purpose snap-shackle for rapidly connecting two parts: Halyards, jib and gennaker sheets, reefers, bracing, mainsail foot, furlers, etc.
- Easy to use ¬ Closing Cap knot® Quick opening
- Reliable, maintenance-free
- T-close Shackle¬ Glass-fiber reinforced PA
- Textile strop, 100% Dyneema® R2 pre-stretched, coated ¬ Light grey / black
- Finish ¬ C without oversheath ¬ CS with black Dyneema oversheath (replaceable)
- Easy opening (orange thread)
- Resistance certified by Veritas
|E T-c3 c/s||700||3||6/8||60||8||15/30|
|E T-c5 c/s||1750||5||8/10||75||24||30/50|
|E T-c6 c/s||2500||6||10/12||90||40||50/70|
|E T-c8 c/s||3600||7||12/14||105||62||70/100|
- Flexible soft shackle, to ensure perfect in-axis loading
- Very UV-resistant
- Excellent chafe resistance
- No damages to decks
5 other products in the same category:
The Strope T-bone quick-shackle on ready-to-use strop is easy to use, quick opening and very lightweight. The soft loop can be hooked directly into the clew or tack
The eye strop is a universal soft strop, ready to be used, designed to quickly attach shackle, snap-shackle, etc. The strop can be spliced directly to the halyard or sheet core, see tutorial
E Palan® ¬ Textile Nub , ring and becket for hoist. It's a strope for our Nub and rings ready to be spliced directly to the halyard or sheet core.
E T-sail is a textile snap shackle with a T-sail "dog bone", fitted on a strop ready to be spliced directly onto the sheet. Very easy to install by splicing onto a sheet with a core made of hollow braid.