E T-sail is a textile snap shackle with a T-sail "dog bone", fitted on a strop ready to be spliced directly onto the sheet. Very easy to install by splicing onto a sheet with a core made of hollow braid.
Quick shackle Hight load
The Strope T-bone quick-shackle on ready-to-use strop is easy to use, quick opening and very lightweight. The soft loop can be hooked directly into the clew or tackSee features below
Shipped within 48h
Credit Card - VISA - MasterCard - Paypal
+33 2 97 67 64 83 - 9 am to 5 pm
The Strope T-bone quick-shackle on ready-to-use strop is easy to use, quick opening and very lightweight. The soft loop can be hooked directly into the clew or tack
- E T-bône ¬ Quick shackle on strop, for attaching onto sheet or halyard
- Multi-purpose quick-shackle for quickly connecting two parts: Halyards, jib and gennaker sheets, reefers, bracing, mainsail foot, furlers, etc.
- Easy to use ¬ Closing Cap knot® Quick opening
- Reliable, maintenance-free
- T-bône® shackle, made of Titanium TI 6 “Eco Ti”
- Textile strop, 100% Dyneema® R2 pre-stretched, coated ¬ Light grey / black
- Finish ¬ C without oversheath ¬ CS with black Dyneema oversheath (replaceable)
- Easy opening (orange thread)
- Resistance certified by Veritas
|E T-b6 c/s||900||3||60||6/8||M 6||80/100|
|E T-b8 c/s||1800||4||75||8/10||M 8||100/140|
|E T-b10 c/s||2800||5||90||10/12||M 10||140/180|
|E T-b12 c/s||3900||6||100||12/14||M 12||180/240|
|E T-b14 c/s||5900||7||110||14/16||M 14||240/300|
- Flexible, multi-purpose, soft shackle, to ensure perfect in-axis loading
- Very UV-resistant
- Excellent chafe resistance
- No damage to decks
5 other products in the same category:
The T-drop® trigger snap-shackle on attachable strop is designed for downwind sail sheets, requires no opening pinch, is easy to use and very lightweight.
The eye strop is a universal soft strop, ready to be used, designed to quickly attach shackle, snap-shackle, etc. The strop can be spliced directly to the halyard or sheet core, see tutorial
E Palan® ¬ Textile Nub , ring and becket for hoist. It's a strope for our Nub and rings ready to be spliced directly to the halyard or sheet core.
The T-close carabiner snap-shackle on ready-to-use strop is easy to use, quick to open and very lightweight. The soft loop can be hooked directly into the clew or tack