The M T-sail® snap shackle for spinnakers and gennakers is easy to use, extremely lightweight and simple to install.
Jib sail carabiner
Mf, Textile jib carabiner for hoisting foresails on stays, seamless assembly, safety attachment, quick and easy to attach.See features below
Shipped within 48h
Credit Card - VISA - MasterCard - Paypal
+33 2 97 67 64 83 - 9 am to 5 pm
Mf, Textile jib carabiner for hoisting foresails on stays, seamless assembly, safety attachment, quick and easy to attach.
- Jib sail carabiner for hoisting foresails ~ ideal for jibs, storm jibs, staysails, etc.
- Great alternative to metal carabiners and jib rings
- Easy to use¬ One-handed closing ¬ Cap knot® Quick opening
- Reliable, maintenance-free
- T-close Shackle, Glass-fiber reinforced PA
- Rope 100% Dyneema® R2 pre-stretched, coated- Light grey / black
- Bonded spliced eye© and black polyamide crimping bush©
- Resistance certified by Veritas
|Product Name||Breaking Load||Lenght||Weight||Sail Aera|
- Very UV-resistant
- Excellent abrasion resistance on metal or textile stays
- Ten times lighter than an equivalent metal carabiner or jib ring
- Prevents rusting on sails
- No damage to decks
4 other products in the same category:
The M T-close shackle can be used on halyards, sheets, foresails and for other miscellaneous uses.
The T-lock® is a multiuse textil snap shackle, with a safety locking system. You can perfectly fasten it to halyards, sheets, eye straps, rings and others. adding a low friction ring , you transform the T-Lock snap shackle into a snatch block friction.
M T-drop® is a snap shackle that can be opened under load, Extremely lightweight, easy to use, with pin-safe.