Jib sail carabiner
Mf, Textile jib carabiner for hoisting foresails on stays, seamless assembly, safety attachment, quick and easy to attach.See features below
Shipped within 24h
Credit Card - VISA - MasterCard
+33 2 97 67 64 83 - 9 am to 5 pm
Mf, Textile jib carabiner for hoisting foresails on stays, seamless assembly, safety attachment, quick and easy to attach.
- Jib sail carabiner for hoisting foresails ~ ideal for jibs, storm jibs, staysails, etc.
- Great alternative to metal carabiners and jib rings
- Easy to use¬ One-handed closing ¬ Cap knot® Quick opening
- Reliable, maintenance-free
- T-close Shackle, Glass-fiber reinforced PA
- Rope 100% Dyneema® R2 pre-stretched, coated- Light grey / black
- Bonded spliced eye© and black polyamide crimping bush©
- Resistance certified by Veritas
|Product Name||Breaking Load||Lenght||Weight||Sail Aera|
- Very UV-resistant
- Excellent abrasion resistance on metal or textile stays
- Ten times lighter than an equivalent metal carabiner or jib ring
- Prevents rusting on sails
- No damage to decks
4 other products in the same category:
The M T-close shackle can be used on halyards, sheets, foresails and for...
M T-drop® is a snap shackle that can be opened under load, Extremely...
The M T-sail® snap shackle for spinnakers and gennakers is easy to use,...