- On sale!
The M T-close shackle can be used on halyards, sheets, foresails and for other miscellaneous uses.See features below
Shipped within 24h
Free returns within 30 days
Take the time to try
CB - VISA - MasterCard
+33 2 97 67 64 83 de 9 am to 5 pm
The M T-close shackle can be used on halyards, sheets, foresails and for other miscellaneous uses.
This product can be customized.
- Multi-purpose carabiners for quick connections between two elements: Halyards, jib and gennaker sheets, reefers, bracing, mainsail foot, furlers, etc.
- M T-close ¬ Standard eye versionand xl eye, lark’s head knot attachment
- Easy to use ¬ Closing Cap knot® Quick opening
- Reliable, maintenance-free
- T-close Shackle¬ Glass-fibre reinforced PA
- Rope 100% Dyneema® R2 pre-stretched, coated- Light grey / black
- Finished with (replacable) black polyester oversheath
- Easy opening (orange thread)
- Resistance certified by Veritas
|Product name||Rope||Breaking load||L loop||Weight||Length||Ø Standard eye||Ø XL eye|
|M T-c3||Ø 3||700 kg||50 mm||8 gr||10 cm||20 mm||35 mm|
|M T-c5||Ø 5||1750 kg||60 mm||24 gr||16 cm||25 mm||40 mm|
|M T-c6||Ø 6||2500 kg||70 mm||40 gr||18 cm||30 mm||45 mm|
|M T-c8||Ø 7||3600 kg||80 mm||62 gr||20 cm||35 mm||50 mm|
- Flexible multi-purpose soft shackle, to ensure perfect in-axis loading
- Very UV-resistant
- Excellent chafe resistance
- No damage to decks