The M T-sail® snap shackle for spinnakers and gennakers is easy to use, extremely lightweight and simple to install.
M T-drop® is a snap shackle that can be opened under load, Extremely lightweight, easy to use, with pin-safe.See features below
Shipped within 24h
Credit Card - VISA - MasterCard - Paypal
+33 2 97 67 64 83 - 9 am to 5 pm
M T-drop® is a snap shackle that can be opened under load,
- Snap shackle that can be opened under load, for quick connection between two elements: Sails, genoa, spinnaker, gennaker, sheets, spinnaker arm return, in-hauler, etc.
- Fastening on the sail ¬ The Pelican hook is placed directly in the clew or halyard or through the intermediary of a Textile-Block®
- Closure of the snap shackle ¬ Push the locking ring, secure with the pin
- Release under load ¬ Withdraw the safety pin, pull on the locking ring
- Reliable, maintenance-free
+ Options / Textile Block
- Textile-Block fastening device designed especially for the point-to-point listening (Ring, strap, ... etc)
- The Textile-Block is a small loop in Dyneema® delivered with a system Block® locking ring
- T-drop® fastener ¬ Glass-fibre reinforced PA
- Rope 100% made of Dyneema® R2 pre-stretched, coated ¬ Light grey/black
- Locking secured under load and when not loaded by the pin
- Strength certified by Veritas
|Product Name||Breaking load||Lenght T-drop||Ø Eye||Lenght||Weight||Sail Aera|
|M T-drop 12||800||9||20||18||22||75/90|
|M T-drop 16||1200||12||30||23||30||90/130|
- Release under load, does not get locked
- Possibility of placing a release line
- No oxidation
- Does not damage the decks
4 other products in the same category:
Mf , Textile jib carabiner for hoisting foresails on stays, seamless assembly, safety attachment, quick and easy to attach.
The M T-close shackle can be used on halyards, sheets, foresails and for other miscellaneous uses.
The T-lock® is a multiuse textil snap shackle, with a safety locking system. You can perfectly fasten it to halyards, sheets, eye straps, rings and others. adding a low friction ring , you transform the T-Lock snap shackle into a snatch block friction.