- On sale!
Textile halyard pulley
The R T-close® block shackle is more than just a soft shackle as it can be used on block friction pulleys.See features below
Shipped within 24h
Free returns within 30 days
Take the time to try
CB - VISA - MasterCard
+33 2 97 67 64 83 de 9 am to 5 pm
The R T-close® block shackle is more than just a soft shackle as it can be used on block friction pulleys.
This product can be customized.
- Block shackle for floating blocks 2:1 for reeving halyards, feet, etc.
- Easy to use ¬ Close with the Cap® knot Rapid opening even after heavy load
- Reliable, maintenance-free
- T-close Shackle¬ Glass-fiber reinforced PA
- Low-friction ring in mirror-polished, hard anodized aluminum - orange or black color
- Rope 100% Dyneema® R2 pre-stretched, coated- Light grey / black
- Bonded spliced eye© and black polyamide crimping bush©
- Easy opening
- Resistance certified by Veritas
|Designation||Breaking load||Length ring axis||Ø Ring||Ø recommanded line||Weight|
|R3||700 kg||70 mm||20 mm||4/6 mm||8 gr|
|R5||1750 kg||100 mm||25 mm||6/8 mm||16 gr|
|R6||2500 kg||120 mm||35 mm||8/10 mm||32 gr|
|R8||3600 kg||130 mm||45 mm||10/12 mm||70 gr|
- Flexible soft shackle, to ensure perfect in-axis loading
- Very UV-resistant
- Excellent chafe resistance