- On sale!
Halyard and Sheet Shackle
The C / Cs soft shackle especially designed for halyards & sheets, is easy to use, very lightweight and withstands heavy loads.See features below
Shipped within 24h
Free returns within 30 days
Take the time to try
CB - VISA - MasterCard
+33 2 97 67 64 83 de 9 am to 5 pm
The C / Cs soft shackle especially designed for halyards & sheets, is easy to use, very lightweight and withstands heavy loads.
This product can be customized.
- Soft shackle for connecting two elements: sheets, halyards, mainsail foot, etc.
- Easy to use ¬ Close with the Cap® knot ¬ Rapid opening even after heavy load
- Reliable, maintenance-free
- T-close Shackle¬ Glass-fiber reinforced PA
- Rope 100% Dyneema® R2 pre-stretched, coated- Light grey / black
- Model T-close C ¬ without oversheath / Model T-close Cs ¬ with Dyneema® R2 sheath
- Resistance certified by Veritas
|Designation||Rope||Breaking load||Fixed loop l/L||Weight: rope + part|
|C / Cs 3||Ø 3||850 kg||4 gr||4 cm|
|C / Cs 5||Ø 5||2150 kg||12 gr||7 cm|
|C / Cs 6||Ø 6||2950 kg||26 gr||8 cm|
|C / Cs 8||Ø 7||4130 kg||42 gr||8 cm|
- Flexible soft shackle, to ensure perfect in-axis loading
- No damage to masts and decks
- Safety attachment (orange thread), no risk of breaking
- Very UV-resistant
- Excellent chafe resistance
- 10 times lighter than an equivalent stainless steel shackle