The M T-sail® snap shackle for spinnakers and gennakers is easy to use, extremely lightweight and simple to install. Option : Textile-Block fastening device designed especially for the point-to-point listening
Halyard and Sheet Shackle
C / Cs, captive textile shackle, specially designed for halyards & sheets with an eye ending. Shackle that is captive using our Block® system.See features below
Shipped within 48h
Credit Card - VISA - MasterCard - Paypal
+33 2 97 67 64 83 - 9 am to 5 pm
C / Cs, captive textile shackle, specially designed for halyards & sheets with an eye ending. Shackle that is captive using our Block® system.
- Captive textile shackle for connection between two elements: sheets, halyards, mainsail foot, etc.
- Easy-to-use ¬ Closure with Cape Knot® ¬ Quick opening even after heavy load
- Reliable, maintenance-free
- T-close fastener¬ Glass-fibre reinforced PA
- Rope 100% made of Dyneema® R2 pre-stretched, coated ¬ Light grey/black
- Model T-close C ¬ without oversheath / Model T-close Cs ¬ with oversheath in Dyneema® R2
- Strength certified by Veritas
|C / Cs 3||840||2.5||4||4/6||20/50|
|C / Cs 5||1800||4||7||12/14||50/70|
|C / Cs 6||2500||5||8||28/30||70/90|
|C / Cs 8||4600||7||8||45/47||90/140|
- The flexibility of textile ensures that the work is in the axis of the forces
- Does not damage masts and decks
- Captive on sheet or halyard thanks to the Block® system
- Highly resistant to UV
- Excellent resistance to chafing
- No corrosion
- 10 x lighter than a stainless-steel shackle of equivalent strength
Nodus and tricks
- Improve and adapt your existing sheets and halyards with our easy-to-splice strops!
6 other products in the same category:
A "One year" gift card, valid on the whole website that can be used at any time! To use it, nothing could be easier : once you arrive on "my shopping cart" page, activate " your promotional code " in the summary box on the right and that's it!
C - black & white serie , captive textile shackle, specially designed for halyards & sheets with an eye ending. Shackle that is captive using our Block® system.
The Lock® , is a textile fastener with an adjustable eye, designed to quickly and safely fix low-friction rings. Ideal for reefing on mainsail. Turn your Lock into a pulley with our Nodus Factory friction rings. (Fr® static use / FrD® dynamic use) Ring Fr® Ring FrD®
Shackle R® is a reeving soft shackle with wide opening low friction ring.
The T-lock® is a multiuse textil snap shackle, with a safety locking system. You can perfectly fasten it to halyards, sheets, eye straps, rings and others. Adding a low friction ring , you transform the T-Lock snap shackle into a snatch block friction. - Resin ring for static use with "soft" rope - Duralumin ring for dynamic use. Option : Friction Ring (T-Lock 3 > FR14 - FrD14 / T-Lock 6 > FR20 - FrD20/25) Resin FR Duralumin FrD