T-close K , multi-use universal textile shackle with adjustable loop....
Halyard and Sheet Shackle
C / Cs, captive textile shackle, specially designed for halyards & sheets with an eye ending. Shackle that is captive using our Block® system.See features below
Shipped within 24h
Credit Card - VISA - MasterCard
+33 2 97 67 64 83 - 9 am to 5 pm
C / Cs, captive textile shackle, specially designed for halyards & sheets with an eye ending. Shackle that is captive using our Block® system.
- Captive textile shackle for connection between two elements: sheets, halyards, mainsail foot, etc.
- Easy-to-use ¬ Closure with Cape Knot® ¬ Quick opening even after heavy load
- Reliable, maintenance-free
- T-close fastener¬ Glass-fibre reinforced PA
- Rope 100% made of Dyneema® R2 pre-stretched, coated ¬ Light grey/black
- Model T-close C ¬ without oversheath / Model T-close Cs ¬ with oversheath in Dyneema® R2
- Strength certified by Veritas
|C / Cs 3||840||2.5||4||4/6||20/50|
|C / Cs 5||1800||4||7||12/14||50/70|
|C / Cs 6||2500||5||8||28/30||70/90|
|C / Cs 8||4600||7||8||45/47||90/140|
- The flexibility of textile ensures that the work is in the axis of the forces
- Does not damage masts and decks
- Captive on sheet or halyard thanks to the Block® system
- Highly resistant to UV
- Excellent resistance to chafing
- No corrosion
- 10 x lighter than a stainless-steel shackle of equivalent strength
Nodus and tricks
- Improve and adapt your existing sheets and halyards with our easy-to-splice strops!
6 other products in the same category:
SM ®, is a multi-use high load shackle strap made of Dyneema® R3 specially...
The R T-close® block shackle is more than just a soft shackle as it can be...
T® , is a textile shackle specially designed for a lashing block. Easy to...
M® High Load , is a multi-purpose textile shackle for heavy loads. The...