The R T-close® block shackle is more than just a soft shackle as it can be used on block friction pulleys.
Universal adjustable Shackle
T-close K, multi-use universal textile shackle with adjustable loop. Usable in numerous situations, the "Swiss Army knife" of your boat.
This product is delivered with a friction ring
Shipped within 48h
Credit Card - VISA - MasterCard - Paypal
+33 2 97 67 64 83 - 9 am to 5 pm
The K universal soft shackle, with Adjustable Loop is easy to use, very lightweight and withstands heavy loads.
This product can be customized.
- Multi-purpose, universal adjustable shackle for pulleys, boom, sheets, halyards, sails, lazy-bag, etc.
- Adjustable loop length; slide the T-close cleat and lock with the Grip© knot
- Easy to install and open, even after heavy load
- Reliable, maintenance-free
- T-close® fastener ¬ Glass-fibre reinforced PA
- Rope 100% Dyneema R2 pre-stretched, coated ¬ Light grey/black
- Strength certified by Veritas
|Product Name||Breaking Load||Adjustable loop||Ø Sheave||Weight||Sail Aera|
- Multi-usage through its adjustable loop
- Locking secured under load and at no load
- Structural ending: it can be used as a loop for taking up force ¬ fastening in lark’s head knot or Prusic/Machart knot
- Highly resistant to UV
- Excellent resistance to chafing
- No corrosion
Nodus and tricks
- Can easily resolve a sheet winch jam (see Nodus Factory YouTube tutorial)
5 other products in the same category:
M® High Load , is a multi-purpose textile shackle for heavy loads. The specific feature of this product is that it is both a core and a protective sheath.
T® , is a textile shackle specially designed for a lashing block. Easy to install, very light and resists heavy loads.
C / Cs , captive textile shackle, specially designed for halyards & sheets with an eye ending. Shackle that is captive using our Block® system.
M® High Load, is a multi-purpose textile shackle for heavy loads. The additional sheath provides an extra protection and an exceptional durability.