T® , is a textile shackle specially designed for a lashing block. Easy to install, very light and resists heavy loads.
Sheathed shackle R2 & R3 Hight Load
M® High Load R2, is a multi-purpose textile shackle for heavy loads.
The specific feature of this product is that it is both a core and a protective sheath. The High Load R2 multi-purpose shackle specially designed for heavy loads.
This product is delivered with the Block® Nodus Factory ring.See features below
Shipped within 48h
Credit Card - VISA - MasterCard - Paypal
+33 2 97 67 64 83 - 9 am to 5 pm
M® High Load, is a multi-purpose textile shackle for heavy loads.
The specific feature of this product is that it is both a core and a protective sheath.
This product is delivered with the Block® Nodus Factory ring.
- Ideal as a flexible textile fastener for mainsail foot, pulleys, low-friction rings, running backstay links, baby stay, etc.
- Very light and strong, ideal to optimise the performance of your yacht
- Easy-to-use ¬ Closure ¬ Cape Knot® ¬ Quick opening even after heavy load
- Reliable and maintenance-free
- T-bone® connector,Titanium TI 6 "Eco Ti" locking piece, several sizes available
- Textile shackle, core and sheath 100% Nodex® R2 12fx pre-stretched, sized ¬ Light gray / black
- Secure closure with lock-ring ¬ EPDM protect anti-uv
- Resistance certified by Veritas
- Block®, clamping and holding ring, made of soft Thermoplastic TPE, which allows to quickly block and fix a low friction ring.
|R2||Réa pulley||40 nds|
- The flexibility of the textile guarantees that the work is well in line with the efforts
- Secure closure of the eye of the shackle by lock-ring joint
- Highly UV resistant
- Excellent abrasion resistance
Nodus & Tip
- Optimize your shackle by checking the size of the sheave, the CMU or the BWL of your pulleys!
5 other products in the same category:
Halyard Nodus-NUB® - Textil friction pulley The Nodus-Nub® is a multiaxial spherical low friction textile pulley.The Nodus-Nub can holds very high loads.
M® High Load, is a multi-purpose textile shackle for heavy loads. The additional sheath provides an extra protection and an exceptional durability.
T-close K , multi-use universal textile shackle with adjustable loop. Usable in numerous situations, the "Swiss Army knife" of your boat. It fits with our Nodus Factory friction rings . (Fr® static use / FrD® dynamic use) Ring Fr® Ring FrD®
The C / Cs textile shackle is captive, self-locking, resistant, and not subject to corrosion. The T-close C / Cs shackle has been specially designed for halyards & sheets with an eye terminal.