T-close K , multi-use universal textile shackle with adjustable loop. Usable in numerous situations, the "Swiss Army knife" of your boat. This product is delivered with a friction ring
Sheathed shackle High Load - Shackle Ms® HL
M® High Load, is a multi-purpose textile shackle for heavy loads. The additional sheath provides an extra protection and an exceptional durability.See features below
Shipped within 48h
Credit Card - VISA - MasterCard - Paypal
+33 2 97 67 64 83 - 9 am to 5 pm
M® High Load, is a multi-purpose textile shackle for heavy loads. The additional sheath provides an extra protection and an exceptional durability.
- Ideal as a flexible textile fastener for mainsail foot, pulleys, low-friction rings, running backstay links, baby stay, etc.
- Very light and strong, ideal to optimise the performance of your yacht
- Easy-to-use ¬ Closure ¬ Cape Knot® ¬ Quick opening even after heavy load
- Reliable and maintenance-free
- T-bône® fastener, Titanium TI 6 "Eco Ti"
- Textile shackle, core and sheath 100% Dyneema® R2 12fx pre-stretched, coated ¬ Light grey/black
- textil Sheath 100% Dyneema R2 48fx pre-stretched, coated ¬ black
- Closure secured by system Block®
- Strength certified by Veritas
- Used with shackles, rings, halyards and sheets it can't be lost ( look at the Youtube tutorial Nodus Factory)
- The flexibility of textile ensures that the work is in the axis of the forces
- The eye of the shackle is securely closed by system Block®
- Highly resistant to UV
- Excellent resistance to chafing
Nodus and tricks
- To choose the best shackle, check the size of the sheave and the SWL or the BWL of your pulleys and/or the strength of your rope!
5 other products in the same category:
T® , is a textile shackle specially designed for a lashing block. Easy to install, very light and resists heavy loads.
C / Cs , captive textile shackle, specially designed for halyards & sheets with an eye ending. Shackle that is captive using our Block® system.
M® High Load , is a multi-purpose textile shackle for heavy loads. The specific feature of this product is that it is both a core and a protective sheath.
The R T-close® block shackle is more than just a soft shackle as it can be used on block friction pulleys.