M® High Load, is a multi-purpose textile shackle for heavy loads. The additional sheath provides an extra protection and an exceptional durability.
T®, is a textile shackle specially designed for a lashing block. Easy to install, very light and resists heavy loads.See features below
Shipped within 48h
Credit Card - VISA - MasterCard - Paypal
+33 2 97 67 64 83 - 9 am to 5 pm
T®, is a textile shackle specially designed for a lashing block. Easy to install, very light and resists heavy loads.
- Universal textile fastener for lashing block
- Auto-closable eye as soon as installed
- Easy to use ¬ Closure ¬ Cape knot® ¬ Quick opening link even after heavy load (orange thread)
- Reliable and maintenance free
- T-close® fastener ¬ Glass-fibre reinforced PA
- Rope 100% made of Dyneema® R2 pre-stretched, coated ¬ Light grey/black
- The shackles T® are pre-stretched and glued® to avoid any stretching after installation
- Strength certified by Veritas
|Ø Rope||Lenght||Ø Interne||Weight|
- The flexibility of textile ensures that the work is in the axis of the forces
- Highly resistant to UV
- Excellente tenue à l’abrasion
- Excellent resistance to chafing
- No corrosion
Nodus and tricks
- Refit your existing pulleys with a T shackle by removing the metal becket, valid only for pulleys with an open central axis.
6 other products in the same category:
The R T-close® block shackle is more than just a soft shackle as it can be used on block friction pulleys.
Shackle R® is a friction-ring pulley shackle, with a wide opening.
M® High Load R2, is a multi-purpose textile shackle for heavy loads. The specific feature of this product is that it is both a core and a protective sheath. The High Load R2 multi-purpose shackle specially designed for heavy loads. This product is delivered with the Block® Nodus Factory ring .
C / Cs , captive textile shackle, specially designed for halyards & sheets with an eye ending. Shackle that is captive using our Block® system.
T-close K , multi-use universal textile shackle with adjustable loop. Usable in numerous situations, the "Swiss Army knife" of your boat. This product is delivered with a Nodus Factory friction ring (with the exception of the T-close shackle K2 & K8 ). K3 → Friction ring Fr14® K5 → Friction ring Fr14® K6 → Friction ring Fr20®