The High Load Loop® made of Dyneema® R2 is a multi-use textile connector for heavy loads, ideal as a soft shackle. The specific feature of this product is that it is both a core and a sheath. The Nautos pulley is strong, secure, simple and efficient. Loads are lead directly from sheave to attachment point allowing for light side plates. Tie-on L 20 & L 30 pulleys are available on demand .
Shackle K & Nautos Pulley
T-close K, multi-use universal and secured textile shackle with adjustable loop.
The Nautos Tie-on pulley is higly resistant and extremely light. The Tie-on pulleys are compact with a very high working load offering an easy and safe adjustment.See features below
Shipped within 24h
Credit Card - VISA - MasterCard - Paypal
+33 2 97 67 64 83 - 9 am to 5 pm
the Nautos Tie-on pulley is very light as there is no rivet nor metal shackle. To do an easy height adjustment, you can use the adjustable shackle T-close K as fixing system for the pulley.
- Multi-purpose, universal adjustable shackle for pulleys.
- Adjust the loop length; slide the T-close cleat and lock with the Grip© knot
- Easy to install and open, even after heavy load
- Pulley for all types of ropes
- Reliable, maintenance-free
- T-close® fastener ¬ Glass-fibre reinforced PA
- Rope 100% Dyneema R2 pre-stretched, coated ¬ Light grey/black
- Strength certified by Veritas
- Pulley made up of composite
- Balls made up of resin, anti UV
Recommended rope Ø
|Kg||gr||40 nds /m²|
|Tie-on K 20||400||4/6||0.8||6/8|
|Tie-on K 30||500||6/8||1.2||8/12|
|Tie-on K 40||700||8/10||1.4||12/14|
- No ropework, easy and quick to install
- Reliable and maintenance free
- The flexibility of textile ensures that the work is in the axis of the forces
- 10 times lighter than a stainless steel shackle with the same resistance
- Excellent resistance to chafing
- Highly resistant to UV
- Corrosion free
10 other products in the same category:
The T® shackle can be used with the Nautos Tie-on Pulley . The T® shackle is a textile shackle specially designed for a lashing block. The Nautos pulley is strong, secure, simple and efficient. Loads are lead directly from sheave to attachment point allowing for light side plates.
Nodus-NUB® Friction - Textil friction pulley The Nodus-Nub® is a multiaxial spherical low friction textile pulley. Combined with a textile connector, the Nodus-Nub can holds very high loads. Discover examples of applications of the Nodus NUB with its textile connectors in the PLUG & SAIL category.
TH-M® , the Textil Hook opening friction ring is the lightest and strongest removable sheet control solution
LR® is a loop made of Dyneema® R2 with a low-friction ring. This textile loop is easily fixed on the deck plates and toe rail and, using the Nodus friction ring can haul all adjusting ropes.
BF® , the Block-Friction® violin ring – has an exceptional weight/strength ratio (10 times lighter than a pulley), designed for a heavy static load. The Friction Blocks can be used to make vang or mainsail 3:1 or 4:1 hoists on dinghies, as well as Cunningham adjustment hoists, or clew hoists on larger vessels.
TH C® , the Textil Hook opening friction ring is the lightest and strongest removable sheet control solution
FR® the Nodus Factory® friction ring is self-lubricating, very lifht, reliable and stong. The Nodus friction ring is used in numerous applications and for all types of rope.