TH C® , the Textil Hook opening friction ring is the lightest and strongest removable sheet control solution
Shackle T & Nautos Pulley
The T® shackle can be used with the Nautos Tie-on Pulley. The T® shackle is a textile shackle specially designed for a lashing block.
The Nautos pulley is strong, secure, simple and efficient. Loads are lead directly from sheave to attachment point allowing for light side plates.See features below
Shipped within 24h
Credit Card - VISA - MasterCard - Paypal
+33 2 97 67 64 83 - 9 am to 5 pm
The Nautos Tie-on pulley is higly resistant and extremely light. The Tie-on pulleys are compact with a very high working load offering an easy and safe adjustment.
The T® shackle is a textile shackle specially designed for a lashing block.
- Universal textile fastener for lashing block
- Easy to use ¬ Closure ¬ Cape knot® ¬ Quick opening link even after heavy load (orange thread)
- Reliable and maintenance free
- T-close® fastener ¬ Glass-fibre reinforced PA
- Rope 100% made of Dyneema® R2 pre-stretched, coated ¬ Light grey/black
- The shackles T® are pre-stretched and glued® to avoid any stretching after installation
- Strength certified by Veritas
- Pulley made up of composite
- Balls made up of resin, anti UV
recommended rope Ø
||Lenghth under the pulley||Weight||Sail area|
|Kg||cm||gr||40 nds /m²|
|Pulley Tie-One T 20||400||4/6||3,5||0.8||6/8|
|Pulley Tie-One T 30||500||6/8||3,5||1.2||8/12|
|Pulley Tie-One T 40||700||8/10||2,5||1.4||12/14|
- No ropework, easy and quick to install
- Reliable and maintenance free
- The flexibility of textile ensures that the work is in the axis of the forces
- 10 times lighter than a stainless steel shackle with the same resistance
- Excellent resistance to chafing
- Highly resistant to UV
- Corrosion free
10 other products in the same category:
TH-M® , the Textil Hook opening friction ring is the lightest and strongest removable sheet control solution
FR® the Nodus Factory® friction ring is self-lubricating, very lifht, reliable and stong. The Nodus friction ring is used in numerous applications and for all types of rope.
The High Load Loop® made of Dyneema® R2 is a multi-use textile connector for heavy loads, ideal as a soft shackle. The specific feature of this product is that it is both a core and a sheath. The Nautos pulley is strong, secure, simple and efficient. Loads are lead directly from sheave to attachment point allowing for light side plates. Tie-on L 20 & L 30 pulleys are available on demand .
Nodus-NUB® Friction - Textil friction pulley The Nodus-Nub® is a multiaxial spherical low friction textile pulley. Combined with a textile connector, the Nodus-Nub can holds very high loads. Discover examples of applications of the Nodus NUB with its textile connectors in the PLUG & SAIL category.
BF® , the Block-Friction® violin ring – has an exceptional weight/strength ratio (10 times lighter than a pulley), designed for a heavy static load. The Friction Blocks can be used to make vang or mainsail 3:1 or 4:1 hoists on dinghies, as well as Cunningham adjustment hoists, or clew hoists on larger vessels.
T-close K, multi-use universal and secured textile shackle with adjustable loop. The Nautos Tie-on pulley is higly resistant and extremely light. The Tie-on pulleys are compact with a very high working load offering an easy and safe adjustment.
LR® is a loop made of Dyneema® R2 with a low-friction ring. This textile loop is easily fixed on the deck plates and toe rail and, using the Nodus friction ring can haul all adjusting ropes.