The Block-loop® friction, is a coated textile loop designed for a low-friction ring. The Low Friction Ring is FREE !
The Block-shackle® friction is a coated textile shackle designed for low-friction rings.
- Textile shackle for rings, easy to install and designed for heavy static loads
- To guide, deflect and haul any ropes, sheets for genoas, spinnakers, drum bosses barber-hauler and cascading backstay and many other applications.
- An ideal product if you wish to quickly move your point of attachment and hauling
- T-bône® fastener, Titanium TI 6 "Eco Ti"
- Shackle®, core and sheath made of 100% Dyneema® R2 12fx pre-stretched, coated ¬ Light grey / black
- Block®, clamping and holding ring, made of flexible TPE thermoplastic which can quickly lock and fix a low-friction ring.
- Nodus Factory low friction ring™ made of Self-lubricating technical plastic resin ¬ black or partner product made of hard anodised aluminium – colour black
|Product Name||Breaking load||Ø Rope||Length||Ø Internal||Ø Rope|
|BS 10 HL||2900||4/9||9||10||6/8|
|BS 14 HL||3600||5/10||10||15||8/12|
|BS 20 HL||6000||7/13||11||20||12/14|
|BS 28 HL||6700||9/15||12||25||14/16|
- Requires no splicing, easy and quick to move
- The Block® ring holds the textile strands parallel to uniformly and optimally distribute the working loads on the ring.
- Coated textile shackle resistant to chafing and UV
- Reliable and maintenance free
Nodus and tricks
- Use the Block-shackle for your strap pulleys.
- Check the breaking load of the rings used
The Block® rings are clamping and holding rings, for pulleys and rings with low friction, on textile loops and with Nodus Factory shackles.
2 other products in the same category:
Nodus-NUB® Friction - Textil friction pulley The Nodus-Nub® is a multiaxial spherical low friction textile pulley. Combined with a textile connector, the Nodus-Nub can holds very high loads.