Block-Loop® - Attachment system Plug&Sail
The Block-loop® - BLW® is a universal textile attachment device in the Plug & Sail range used to rapidly install a sheathed textile loop with integrated low-friction ring on your yacht.See features below
Shipped within 24h
Free returns within 30 days
Take the time to try
CB - VISA - MasterCard
+33 2 97 67 64 83 de 9 am to 5 pm
The Block-loop® - BLW® is a universal textile attachment device in the Plug & Sail range used to rapidly install a sheathed textile loop with integrated low-friction ring on your yacht.
The BLW® is very easy to use, fast to install, and has an exceptional weight to resistance ratio (10 times lighter than a pulley).
- Designed to adjust, deviate and return any lines, at the foot of the mast, hauler, barber hauler, mainsail traveller, boom and spars such as spinnaker pole, bowsprit, etc.
- Ideal for the tack of an asymmetric spinnaker,
- Block®, tightening and holding ring, in technical PA used to rapidly block and fix a low-friction ring.
- Loop®, core and sheath 100% Dyneema® R2 12fx pre-stretched, coated ¬ Light grey / black
- Low-friction ring in mirror-polished PA, hard anodized aluminum - orange or black colour
Block® rings are tightening and holding rings for low-friction rings on Nodus Factory textile strops ¬ loops and shackles.
|Product name||Length under Ring (L)||Ø Inner Ring
||Line Ø Recommended
|BLW 15||4||5||7||15 mm||6/8 mm||3000|
|BLW 20||5||7||20 mm||8/12 mm||4000|
|BLW 25||5||7||25 mm||12/14 mm||5000|
- Universal, multi-purpose Plug & Sail textile shackle
- Fast and easy to install
- The Block® ring maintains textiles lines parallel for even and optimal distribution of operating loads on low-friction ring.
- Sheathed textile loop, resistant to chafing and UVs
- Reliable, maintenance-free