Padeye Pad-Hook® Glue-on textile cleat for storing ropes. Pad-Hook® is a small glue-on textile cleat that allows you to keep all your ropes and lines coiled up and always ready to use and within reach. Optional : Nodus Loc® glue - 1 tube (12ml) for 4 to 6 pads Material : PA Tech / Polyamide bioplastic (recyclable) Nodus Loc
Padeye to stick - Pad-Pulley®
The Nodus-Padeye® Pad-Pulley Spinner is the only frictionless glue-on pulley spinner with a pull-out load of 200kg* (with adhesive).
Optional: Nodus Loc® glue - 1 tube (12ml) for 4 to 6 pads
Materials: Composites / PA / Dyneema® / bioplastic fibrous polyamide (recyclable)See features below
Shipped within 48h
Credit Card - VISA - MasterCard - Paypal
+33 2 97 67 64 83 - 9 am to 5 pm
The Nodus-Padeye® Pad-Pulley Spinner is the only frictionless glue-on pulley spinner with a breaking load of 200kg.
- The Pad-Pulley Ball Spinner allows a gain in performance, less friction and a better longevity of your ropes for less chafing.
- Quick and easy to install with or without drilling anywhere on the deck, mast or boom with Nodus-Loc® bi-component glue.
- To deflect your ropes and halyards without friction requiring frequent adjustments
- Allows you to guide the ropes without chafing to the cockpit cleats and jammers
Nodus & Tips
Nodusfactory™ bonding pulley spinners are Made in France and made in our workshops.
- Padeye SX in Biosourced technical PA
- Size 45 mmm or size 55 mm
- Stainless steel ring, in dyneema® textile loop restraint
- Textile loop in dyneema® fiber
- Nodusfactory ball bearing pulley model P20 and P30
- Mounting with Nodus-Loc® bi-component glue for heavy load
Ø Recommended Rope
|Shackle||Direct||Halyard/ Sheet||40 nds|
|Pad-SX||gluing 200 kg|
|PA Tech||mm||gr||M2 ≥45°|
- Ready to use ball bearing spinner to be glued
- Fixation by double screw possible (not supplied)
- Versatility and flexibility whatever the angle of traction
- Reliable and maintenance free
6 other products in the same category:
Textile pad eye round to stick on, Nodus-Padeye® SX is the only pad eye with adjustable textile Dyneema® loop. Sizes: SX 45 mm / SX 55 mm | Strength from 200kg to 400kg Optional : Nodus Loc® glue - 1 tube (12ml) for 4 to 6 pads PA / Dyneema® / fibrous bioplastic polyamide (recyclable) Nodus Loc
Nodus Pad-line® - Textil cleat in Dyneema to be screwed or glued Textil cleat to be screwed or glued, Nodus Pad-line®, is the perfect solution for putting away your halyards and sheets aboard. Optional : Nodus Loc® glue - 1 tube (12ml) for 4 to 6 pads Materials: PA / Dyneema® / fibrous bioplastic polyamide (recyclable) Nodus Loc
The Nodus Pad-Race® is a pad-eye designed and developed by Nodus Factory to make the rope and straps removable. Optional : Nodus Loc® glue - 1 tube (12ml) for 4 to 6 pads Materials: PA 11 | PA Tech / fibrous bioplastic polyamide (recyclable) NODUS LOC
Pad-Filoir to stick - Mast and deck threader
The Nodus Factory Pad-Filoir is specifically designed to be bonded to a mast, boom or deck for a sheet or furling line. Material : iTech Polymer Thermoplastic lubricant (recyclable) Nodus Loc
Nodus-Padeye® FrD is the only glueing deck organiser with a friction ring that supports a load of 200kg. Optional : Nodus Loc® glue - 1 tube (12ml) for 4 to 6 pads Materials : PA / Dyneema® / fibrous bioplastic polyamide (recyclable) / Aluminium Nodus Loc