Padeye Pad-Hook® Glue-on textile cleat for storing ropes. Pad-Hook® is a small glue-on textile cleat that allows you to keep all your ropes and lines coiled up and always ready to use and within reach. Optional : Nodus Loc® glue - 1 tube (12ml) for 4 to 6 pads Material : PA Tech / Polyamide bioplastic (recyclable) Nodus Loc
Padeye to stick - Pad-line®
Nodus Pad-line® - Textil cleat in Dyneema to be screwed or glued
Textil cleat to be screwed or glued, Nodus Pad-line®, is the perfect solution for putting away your halyards and sheets aboard.
Optional: Nodus Loc® glue - 1 tube (12ml) for 4 to 6 pads
Materials: PA / Dyneema® / fibrous bioplastic polyamide (recyclable)See features below
Shipped within 48h
Credit Card - VISA - MasterCard - Paypal
+33 2 97 67 64 83 - 9 am to 5 pm
Textil cleat to be screwed or glued, Nodus Pad-line® , is the perfect solution for putting away your halyards and sheets aboard.
- Easy to install, the textil cleat Pad-line can be used to clear the cockpit of halyards and sheets keeping them coiled and ready to be used.
- Once fixed on the wall, the textil cleat Nodus Pad-line catches your ropes coiled thanks to a lanyard.
- textil lanyard K3 or T3 spinnaker bag special or elastomer E3
Nodus & tricks
- coil the halyard correctly and pass the lanyard through the hank and hook it up to t-close shackle.
- ideal to hang the halyards in the cockpit near the rope stoppers.
- Ready-to-use Padeye glass-fiber and mixed carbon 60% reinforced PA Length 45 mm & width 35 mm
- T-close Shackle, Glass-fiber reinforced PA
- Textil Nodex R1 (choice of colors) - reference K3
- Sandow - Elastomer, Dyneema® 12fx and sandow - réference E3
- 316 Stainless steel screw - dimension 2,9 mm / 18 mm (not included)
|Pad-Line K3||3||adjustable length||1|
|Nodus-Loc® 12||12 ml||4 to 6 padeyes||According to support|
- easy to install, assembly with screws or Sika glue or Bi-component glue Nodus-Loc® for heavy load
- optimized ergonomics, no sharp part
- Reliable and maintenance free
6 other products in the same category:
Nodus-Padeye® FrD is the only glueing deck organiser with a friction ring that supports a load of 200kg. Optional : Nodus Loc® glue - 1 tube (12ml) for 4 to 6 pads Materials : PA / Dyneema® / fibrous bioplastic polyamide (recyclable) / Aluminium Nodus Loc
Textile pad eye round to stick on, Nodus-Padeye® SX is the only pad eye with adjustable textile Dyneema® loop. Sizes: SX 45 mm / SX 55 mm | Strength from 200kg to 400kg Optional : Nodus Loc® glue - 1 tube (12ml) for 4 to 6 pads PA / Dyneema® / fibrous bioplastic polyamide (recyclable) Nodus Loc
Pad-Filoir to stick - Mast and deck threader
The Nodus Factory Pad-Filoir is specifically designed to be bonded to a mast, boom or deck for a sheet or furling line. Material : iTech Polymer Thermoplastic lubricant (recyclable) Nodus Loc
The Nodus Pad-Race® is a pad-eye designed and developed by Nodus Factory to make the rope and straps removable. Optional : Nodus Loc® glue - 1 tube (12ml) for 4 to 6 pads Materials: PA 11 | PA Tech / fibrous bioplastic polyamide (recyclable) NODUS LOC
The Nodus-Padeye® Pad-Pulley Spinner is the only frictionless glue-on pulley spinner with a pull-out load of 200kg* (with adhesive). Optional : Nodus Loc® glue - 1 tube (12ml) for 4 to 6 pads Materials: Composites / PA / Dyneema® / bioplastic fibrous polyamide (recyclable) Nodus Loc