The Lock® , is a textile fastener with an adjustable eye, designed to quickly and safely fix low-friction rings. Ideal for reefing on mainsail.
Adjustable Boom Strap
S T-close®, adjustable boom strap fitted with a protective oversheath.See features below
Shipped within 24h
Credit Card - VISA - MasterCard - Paypal
+33 2 97 67 64 83 - 9 am to 5 pm
S T-close®, adjustable boom strap fitted with a protective oversheath.
- Textile fastener, adjustable “tie” strap for fixing the clew of a mainsail with free edge on the boom
- Adjustable loop, slide the T-close fastener, lock with the Grip Knot
- T-close fastener ¬ Mobile locking part, several sizes available
- Rope 100% Dyneema® R2 12 fx pre-stretched, coated¬ Light grey/black
- Oversheath 100 % polyester, coated¬ Black or white
- Structural ending, glued and crimped
- Strength certified by Veritas
|Straight||R2||L Straight||40 nds|
- Easy to install and open, even after a heavy load
- Locking secured under load and at no load
- Reliable and maintenance free
6 other products in the same category:
The textil block is a tie system especially designed for the clew point (ring, strap...) The textil block is a Dyneema ® cutted loop, delivered with the System block ® locking ring.
S T-close ®, adjustable boom strap fitted with a protective oversheath.
The High Load Loop® made of Dyneema ® R2 & R3 is a textile ring for heavy loads, ideal as a soft shackle. The specific feature of this product is that it is both a core and a sheath.
Textile pad eye to stick on, Nodus-Padeye® SX is the only pad eye with adjustable textile loop.
The High Load Loop® S made of Dyneema® R2 is a soft loop for heavy loads, ideal as a semi-rigid heavy-load fastener. The specific feature of this product is that it is manufactured with a protective oversheath made of Dyneema® and Protect Coating Polymer®