The High Load Loop® made of Nodex ® R2 & R3 is a textile ring for heavy loads, ideal as a soft shackle. The specific feature of this product is that it is both a core and a sheath. This product can be custom ordered. This product comes with the Block® Nodus Factory ring
Adjustable Boom Strap "Lashing"
S T-close®, adjustable boom strap fitted with a protective oversheath.See features below
Shipped within 48h
Credit Card - VISA - MasterCard - Paypal
+33 2 97 67 64 83 - 9 am to 5 pm
S T-close®, adjustable boom strap fitted with a protective oversheath.
- Textile fastener, adjustable “tie” strap for fixing the clew of a mainsail with free edge on the boom
- Adjustable loop, slide the T-close fastener, lock with the Grip Knot
- T-close fastener ¬ Mobile locking part, several sizes available
- Rope 100% Nodex® R2 12 fx pre-stretched, coated¬ Light grey/black
- Oversheath 100 % polyester, coated¬ Black or white
- Structural ending, glued and crimped
- Strength certified by Veritas
|Straight||R2||L Straight||40 nds|
- Easy to install and open, even after a heavy load
- Locking secured under load and at no load
- Reliable and maintenance free
Nodus & Tip
- You can use the Nodus boom strap to attach your mainsail hoist directly to the boom.
9 other products in the same category:
The High Load Loop® S made of Nodex® R2 is a soft loop for heavy loads, ideal as a semi-rigid heavy-load fastener. The specific feature of this product is that it is manufactured with a protective oversheath made of Nodex® and Protect Coating Polymer® This product is delivered with the Block® Nodus Factory ring.
S T-close ®, adjustable boom strap fitted with a protective oversheath.
Nodus Pad-line® - Textil cleat to be screwed or glued Textil cleat to be screwed or glued, Nodus Pad-line® , is the perfect solution for putting away your halyards and sheets aboard. Optional : Nodus Loc® glue - 1 tube (12ml) for 6 pads Nodus Loc
Textile pad eye to stick on, Nodus-Padeye® SX is the only pad eye with adjustable textile loop. Optional : Nodus Loc® glue - 1 tube (12ml) for 6 pads Nodus Loc
The Lock® , is a textile fastener with an adjustable eye, designed to quickly and safely fix low-friction rings. Ideal for reefing on mainsail. Turn your Lock into a pulley with our Nodus Factory friction rings. (Fr® static use / FrD® dynamic use) Ring Fr® Ring FrD®
The textil block is a tie system especially designed for the clew point (ring, strap...) The textil block is a Nodex ® cutted loop, delivered with the System block ® locking ring. Adaptable product for : - M T-sail® Spinnaker carabiner - M T-drop® release carabiner
LR® is a loop made of Nodex® R2 and is available in 2 models, either with a low friction ring with a wide opening, or with a duralumin ring FrD This textile loop is easily fixed on the deck plates and toe rail and, using the Nodus friction ring can haul all adjusting ropes.