« Lockable » strop for rings
The Lock® is a soft shackle with a multi-purpose zippable eye, ideal for attaching low-friction rings and shackles, T-sail and T-bône but also ideal for reefing the mainsail.See features below
Shipped within 24h
Free returns within 30 days
Take the time to try
CB - VISA - MasterCard
+33 2 97 67 64 83 de 9 am to 5 pm
The Lock® is a soft shackle with a multi-purpose zippable eye, ideal for attaching low-friction rings and shackles, T-sail and T-bône but also ideal for reefing the mainsail. This product can be customized.
- Lockable-eye strop used to quickly and safely connect various sizes of low-friction ring (see table).
- Multi-purpose soft strop ¬ attachment with lark’s head knot or shackle on halyard, sheet, chain plate, etc.
- Textile eye-strop, 100% Dyneema® R2 12fx pre-stretched, coated ¬ Light grey / black
- Sheath (lock) 100% Dyneema® R2 48 fx ¬ Light grey / black
- Resistance certified by Veritas
|Product name||Line Ø R2||Ø Buckle||Length Small||Length Large||Length X Width||Breaking load-Brassière|
|Lock 4||4 mm||30 mm||10 cm||20 cm||2200 kg|
|Lock 5||5 mm||40 mm||10 cm||20 cm||3700 kg|
|Lock 7||7 mm||45 mm||12 cm||20 cm||30 cm||4600 kg|
- The only fail-safe, adjustable and lockable eye strop in the sailing industry
- Easy to use, reversible ¬ symmetrical loop ¬ Lockable from both ends
- Abrasion and UV resistant
- Reliable, maintenance-free