Sheathed loop High Load®
The High Load Loop® made of Dyneema® R2 is a textile ring for heavy loads, ideal as a soft shackle. The specific feature of this product is that it is both a core and a sheath.See features below
Shipped within 24h
Free returns within 30 days
Take the time to try
CB - VISA - MasterCard
+33 2 97 67 64 83 - 9 am to 5 pm
The High Load sheathed Dyneema® strop is a soft loop for heavy loads, ideal as a soft attachment. It can be used to connect blocks on the traveler, rub rail, boom and spars (spinnaker pole, bowsprit, etc.), connecting backstays and runners to tackle.
- Textile fastener for pulleys on sheet rail, toe rail, on boom and spars (spinnaker pole, jib boom, etc.), link between backstay and running backstay and the hoist pulleys
- Ideal for pulleys to be strapped and low-friction rings used as "hauling pulleys"
- Very light, excellent resistance to tension and breakage
Options "System Block®"
- To use on rings. System Block ¬ Thermoplastic TPE flexible. ( see tutorial Youtube Nodus Factory)
- Textile loop, core and sheath 100% Dyneema® R2 12fx pre-stretched, coated ¬ Light grey/black
- Strength certified by Veritas
|L 2.5 HL||200||3,5||14||16||19||22||20|
|L 3 HL||3800||4,5||16||19||22||30|
|L 4 HL||6300||6,5||16||19||22||28||40|
|L 5 HL||8000||7,5||19||22||28||50|
|L 6 HL||9500||9,5||19||22||60|
- The flexibility of textile ensures that the work is in the axis of the forces
- Highly resistant to UV
- Excellent resistance to chafing
- Reliable and maintenance free
Nodus and tricks
- Optimize your loop by checking the size of the sheave, the SWL or the BWL of your pulleys!