The High Load Loop® made of Dyneema® R2 is a multi-use textile connector for heavy loads, ideal as a soft shackle. The specific feature of this product is that it is both a core and a sheath. The Nautos pulley is strong, secure, simple and efficient. Loads are lead directly from sheave to attachment point allowing for light side plates. Tie-on L 20 & L 30 pulleys are available on demand .
Textile Hook® friction
TH-M®, the Textil Hook opening friction ring is the lightest and strongest removable sheet control solutionSee features below
Shipped within 48h
Credit Card - VISA - MasterCard - Paypal
+33 2 97 67 64 83 - 9 am to 5 pm
TH-M®, the Textil Hook opening friction ring is the lightest and strongest removable sheet control solution
- Enables rope to be quickly passed in any situation
- Barber, in-haulers or spare pulley
- Can be installed anywhere or on the deck
- Hoist (mainsail, vang, running backstay,…etc)
- Nodus Factory opening friction ring made of Self-lubricating technical plastic resin ¬ black
- Block®, clamping and holding ring, made of technical PA, which can lock and quickly fix a textile hook friction
- Loop textile®, core and sheath made of 100% Dyneema® R2 12fx pre-stretched, coated ¬ Light grey / black
|Lenght||Ø Intern||Ø Rope Recommended||
- Opening friction ring system, mobile and versatile
- Weight/strength ratio
- Performance, lightness and reliability
- Reliable and maintenance free
Nodus and tricks
- Used at the foot of the mast, the Snatch-Block enables fast movement
- Prefer Textile Snatch block friction in deck plan because it works in horizontal position
10 other products in the same category:
Spi 4 Nub ® ¬ Spi pulley on lashing strap Spi 4 ®, is a Nub pulley on an adjustable “tie” strap allowing the fixation of the spi stack on the bowsprit. Adjustable fastening thanks to the Nodex® lashing.
The T® shackle can be used with the Nautos Tie-on Pulley . The T® shackle is a textile shackle specially designed for a lashing block. The Nautos pulley is strong, secure, simple and efficient. Loads are lead directly from sheave to attachment point allowing for light side plates.
LR® is a loop made of Dyneema® R2 with a low-friction ring. This textile loop is easily fixed on the deck plates and toe rail and, using the Nodus friction ring can haul all adjusting ropes.
The boom pulley Sc® Nub, is a Nub pulley on an adjustable “tie” strap.
TH C® , the Textil Hook opening friction ring is the lightest and strongest removable sheet control solution
T-close K, multi-use universal and secured textile shackle with adjustable loop. The Nautos Tie-on pulley is higly resistant and extremely light. The Tie-on pulleys are compact with a very high working load offering an easy and safe adjustment.
Nodus-NUB® Friction - Textil friction pulley The Nodus-Nub® is a multiaxial spherical low friction textile pulley. Combined with a textile connector, the Nodus-Nub can holds very high loads. Discover examples of applications of the Nodus NUB with its textile connectors in the PLUG & SAIL category. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE OFFERS, "IT'S ALMOST HOLIDAY TIME". 2 products purchased = the 3rd FREE!
BF® , the Block-Friction® violin ring – has an exceptional weight/strength ratio (10 times lighter than a pulley), designed for a heavy static load. The Friction Blocks can be used to make vang or mainsail 3:1 or 4:1 hoists on dinghies, as well as Cunningham adjustment hoists, or clew hoists on larger vessels.
FR® the Nodus Factory® friction ring is self-lubricating, very lifht, reliable and stong. The Nodus friction ring is used in numerous applications and for all types of rope.