E T-Lazy-Jack , adjustable cleat on strop for lazy-bag, lazy-jack and cover. for quick and precise adjustment of your lazy systems and covers
Lazy-Jack customised,ready to fix.
This product is available custom-madeSee features below
Shipped within 48h
Credit Card - VISA - MasterCard - Paypal
+33 2 97 67 64 83 - 9 am to 5 pm
The "Nodus Factory" Lazy-Jack is a system for guiding and holding the mainsail during reefing and lowering.
Custom manufactured in our workshops, it is ready for installation, without splicing.
- Cruising version - special Lazy Polyester rope - Ø 3 ou 4 mm
- Racing version - Nodex® R2 rope - Ø 3 ou 4 mm
- Adjustable system for holding the mainsail to be installed on eyes or Lazy-Jack strap
- Several versions available : 2 stage / 3 stage / 4 stage
- Adjustable at the foot of the mast or on the boom by the optional T-Lazy cleat. Check the height of the boom
- Cable made of 100% Nodex® R2 12fx pre-stretched, coated - Light Grey / Black
- Low-Friction ring made in anodised aluminium
- shock cord for Lazy-Jack®
Nodus & Tips
How to place the eyes (point 8 on the diagram) :
- According to the lenght of the luff (measure P on your sail plan)
- The eye must be positioned at approximately 70% of this measurement
|Product Name||Rope||Ø Rope|
|Cruising Version||Polyester||Ø 3 or 4 mm|
|Racing Version||Nodex® R2||Ø 3 or 4 mm|
- Delivered complete: cables/rope, rings/pulleys, quick fastening on Lazy-back "Shock cord and assembly instructions"
- Options :
- Adjustment on boom ~ T-lazy point (1) x 2 cleat
- Mast foot haulers ~ point (8/9) x 2
See example 4 points: (port & starboard)
- 6 Shock low-friction rings or similar ~ points [5/6/7]
- 6 shock-chord fastening points ~ points [2/3/4]
- 2 complete T-lazy cleat adjustment systems ~ point 
- The fastening eyes and the mast cleat are not included, point [8/9]
14 other products in the same category:
E T-Bat strop, adjustable fender cleat on strop. Permanent device to quickly set and attach your fenders. Adjustable blocker for padded fender on estrope.
The textile fastener T-Nodus is an adjustable textile carabiner.
Nodus Factory stanchion pulley: with friction and textile fixing system. It allows to reduce the friction of the reel end. Its unique system with its textile loop and its friction ring allows an automatic alignment . Option : Spinneret Nodex Protect® NODEX PROTECT
Nodus Pad-line® - Textil cleat to be screwed or glued Textil cleat to be screwed or glued, Nodus Pad-line® , is the perfect solution for putting away your halyards and sheets aboard. Optional : Nodus Loc® glue - 1 tube (12ml) for 6 pads Nodus Loc
The Cap® textile keychain with mutli-use low friction ring.
Textile pad eye round to stick on, Nodus-Padeye® SX is the only pad eye with adjustable textile loop. Optional : Nodus Loc® glue - 1 tube (12ml) for 6 pads Nodus Loc
Nodex Protect® , Nodex® spliceable rope with black thermo-plastic cover. It is the unic rope without creep (no lenghtening under constant high load). Supplied to the desired length ( Ex: x quantity = x meter)
Bracelet nylon Cap Silver (925 - 5g) ! - Waterproof - Can be worn H24 - 100% hand made in France - Adjustable
Lab One ® is a grey bean-bag specially designed for a comfortable position when the boat is heeled. The pressure applied when sitting compresses the filler to hold up the back support.
Bracelet Cap! is a nylon Wristband available in two sizes and different colors. - Waterproof, can be worn H24 - 100% hand made in France
Multi-purpose textile fastener T-Nodus will take you from the shackle of the age of metal to the lightness of universal outdoor textiles.
White adjustable strap . Black plastic buckle-clip system. This strap is multi-purpose (storage, blocking, tightening...).
Nodus T-Sandow® Elastic Tensioner