E T-Lazy-Jack , adjustable cleat on strop for lazy-bag, lazy-jack and cover. for quick and precise adjustment of your lazy systems and covers
Textile cleat Nodus Pad-line®
Nodus Pad-line® - Textil cleat to be screwed or glued
Textil cleat to be screwed or glued, Nodus Pad-line® , is the perfect solution for putting away your halyards and sheets aboard.See features below
Shipped within 48h
Credit Card - VISA - MasterCard - Paypal
+33 2 97 67 64 83 - 9 am to 5 pm
Textil cleat to be screwed or glued, Nodus Pad-line® , is the perfect solution for putting away your halyards and sheets aboard.
- Easy to install, the textil cleat Pad-line can be used to clear the cockpit of halyards and sheets keeping them coiled and ready to be used.
- Once fixed on the wall, the textil cleat Nodus Pad-line catches your ropes coiled thanks to a lanyard.
- textil lanyard K3 or T3 spinnaker bag special or elastomer E3
- Ready-to-use Padeye glass-fiber and mixed carbon 60% reinforced PA Length 45 mm & width 35 mm
- T-close Shackle, Glass-fiber reinforced PA
- Textil Nodex R1 (choice of colors) - reference K3
- Sandow - Elastomer, Dyneema® 12fx and sandow - réference E3
- 316 Stainless steel screw - dimension 2,9 mm / 18 mm (not included)
Nodus & tricks
- coil the halyard correctly and pass the lanyard through the hank and hook it up to t-close shackle.
- ideal to hang the halyards in the cockpit near the rope stoppers.
|Pad-Line K3||3||adjustable length||1|
|Pad-Line Spi T3||3||fixed length||1|
|Glue in option||Volume||Quantity|
|Nodus-Loc® 12||12 ml||3||
depending on the support
- easy to install, assembly with screws or Sika glue or Bi-component glue Nodus-Loc® for heavy load
- optimized ergonomics, no sharp part
- Reliable and maintenance free
4 other products in the same category:
Lab One ® is a bean-bag specially designed for a comfortable position when the boat is heeled. The pressure applied when sitting compresses the filler to hold up the back support.
E T-Bat strop, adjustable fender cleat on strop. Permanent device to quickly set and attach your fenders.