A "One year" gift card, valid on the whole website that can be used at any time! To use it, nothing could be easier : once you arrive on "my shopping cart" page, activate " your promotional code " in the summary box on the right and that's it!
Reeving soft shackle with low friction ring
Shackle R® is a reeving soft shackle with wide opening low friction ring.See features below
Shipped within 48h
Credit Card - VISA - MasterCard - Paypal
+33 2 97 67 64 83 - 9 am to 5 pm
Shackle R® is a reeving soft shackle with wide opening low friction ring.
- Used for the halyards of a mainsail controlled by pulley (hoist 2:1)
- For polyester and dyneema non-abrasive ropes.
- Reeving soft shackle, "flying" type pulley 2:1 for use with halyards, sail foot, hauling, etc.
- Easy-to-use ¬ Closure ¬ Cape Knot® ¬ Quick opening even after heavy load
- Reliable and maintenance free
+ Nodus & Tricks
- Other product, for heavy load use the Block-shackle M ; choose your reeving soft shackle according to the diameter and strength of your rope!
- T-close fastener¬ Glass-fibre reinforced PA
- Rope 100% Nodex® R2 pre-stretched, coated¬ Light grey/black
- Nodus Factory low-friction ring made of Self-lubricating technical plastic resin¬ black or partner product in aluminium.
- Closure secured by lock-ring “Bague Block ®” ¬ EPDM protect anti-uv
- Strength certified by Veritas
|Designation||Breaking load||Length ring axis||Ø Ring||Ø recommanded line||Sail surface|
|Direct||Closed||TH||halyard / sheet||40 nds|
- Extremely light and strong hoist with friction ring
- The flexibility of textile ensures that the work is in the axis of the forces
- Highly resistant to UV
- No corrosion
5 other products in the same category:
The Lock® , is a textile fastener with an adjustable eye, designed to quickly and safely fix low-friction rings. Ideal for reefing on mainsail. Turn your Lock into a pulley with our Nodus Factory friction rings. (Fr® static use / FrD® dynamic use) Ring Fr® Ring FrD®
C - black & white serie , captive textile shackle, specially designed for halyards & sheets with an eye ending. Shackle that is captive using our Block® system.
The M T-sail® snap shackle for spinnakers and gennakers is easy to use, extremely lightweight and simple to install. Option : Textile-Block fastening device designed especially for the point-to-point listening
The T-lock® is a multiuse textil snap shackle, with a safety locking system. You can perfectly fasten it to halyards, sheets, eye straps, rings and others. Adding a low friction ring , you transform the T-Lock snap shackle into a snatch block friction. - Resin ring for static use with "soft" rope - Duralumin ring for dynamic use. Option : Friction Ring (T-Lock 3 > FR14 - FrD14 / T-Lock 6 > FR20 - FrD20/25) Resin FR Duralumin FrD